Founder – Jeff Smith
Jeff has 10+ years experience working with Fortune 500 Brands across the digital landscape. He founded Crowdsaw to further leverage his experience and apply it to a variety of companies at respective stages, all looking to scale their digital marketing and sales. Crowdsaw’s mission is to help clients cut thru the crowded digital landscape and translate that into better efficiency across Sales, Marketing, and Product.
Jeff has been a Brand Strategy Director for companies like BuzzFeed, Twitter and Aol. Jeff’s most-tenured experience is with driving media partnership sales into the world’s largest brands and agency partners, as well as hiring and scaling a region.
Crowdsaw is a Seasoned Professional Network with a minimum of 10+ years of respective experience touching all sides of the digital media landscape.
- Core Strategic Competencies –
- SalesTech and MarTech Advising and Implementation
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Content Management Strategy and Training
- Digital Video Production Services
- Digital Media Buying Services – Paid Digital/Social, Web Dev, SEO/Community Management, etc.
- Prior backgrounds from all sides of the digital table – BuzzFeed, Twitter, Aol, LendingTree, State Farm, etc.
Competitive Advantages –
- Experience– 10+ Years respective experience working at the intersection of technology, media, and culture.
- Insight-Based Consulting– We’ve tested and learned across the vast majority of major platforms and publishers in the digital ecosystem. We bring those learnings and premium relationships with top-performing partners to the forefront for our clients.
- Our Approach– We offer a 360-approach to growth advising for our clients. We are nimble and thoughtful with every recommendation, not just looking at any individual decision in a vacuum.